Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps balance an excess or deficiency of the characteristics associated with the wood (ether) element: the quintessence; the pure and subtle essence of a substance; new beginnings; the energy state before physical manifestation; organic; organization; the ability to rise above chaos; the ability and desire to focus on the inner life.
Contains: Arizona Sycamore, Hedgehog Cactus, Lilac.
Useful for those who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- are morbidly intense
- speak in a loud voice
- are unable to let go of anger and resentment, or who fly into rage easily
- experience panic and desperation
- feel cut off from a Higher Power
- are selfish
- need to either create roots or pull up worthless ones
- have control issues to heal
- feel they are out of control
- are overly controlling
- are attached to their worldly desires
- feel unable to flow with chaotic situations
More information about the five elements is available [ here ].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Wood Element Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- The Five Element Formulas
These flower essence composite formulas are meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the Five Elements within ourselves.