Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is a combination of essences that facilitates: the awareness of specific patterning and conditioning from our ancestors or other societal groupings; deciding if we want to keep or rid ourselves of them; and then releasing or integrating them appropriately.
Contains: Black Locust, Desert Marigold, Hedgehog Cactus.
- I want to be able to recognize patterns that I inherited from my [family of origin/race/sex/culture/religion].
- I want to be able to release patterns from my [family of origin/race/sex/culture/religion].
- I want to be able to integrate patterns I have inherited from my [family/race/sex/culture/religion].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Ancestral Patterns Formula is related to the following keywords:
• abandoned• abilities• ancestral• anxiety• authority• balance• beliefs• boundaries• cellular memory• confidence• creativity• cultural• discrimination• emotional expression• empowering• expecting things to go wrong• family• father• gifts• group• habits• holocaust survivor• humanity• individuate• inherit• insanity• jealous• let go• manifestation• mastery• mother• non-attachment• parents• past• patterns• release• remodel• sexual abuse• sexuality• shame• struggle• suffer• talents• transmutation• trying to
Ancestral Patterns Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Releasing Cellular Trauma
- for accessing and releasing cellular memory that that is ancestral in nature
- The Core Issue: Discrimination
- conscious or unconscious judgments of others based upon societal or familial collective beliefs
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- for conscious recognitions of habits that are ancestral in nature
Ancestral Patterns Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.