Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is a combination of essences that facilitates: the awareness of specific patterning and conditioning from our ancestors or other societal groupings; deciding if we want to keep or rid ourselves of them; and then releasing or integrating them appropriately.
Contains: Black Locust, Desert Marigold, Hedgehog Cactus.
- I want to be able to recognize patterns that I inherited from my [family of origin/race/sex/culture/religion].
- I want to be able to release patterns from my [family of origin/race/sex/culture/religion].
- I want to be able to integrate patterns I have inherited from my [family/race/sex/culture/religion].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Ancestral Patterns Formula is related to the following keywords:
• abandoned • abilities • ancestral • anxiety • authority • balance • beliefs • boundaries • cellular memory • confidence • creativity • cultural • discrimination • emotional expression • empowering • expecting things to go wrong • family • father • gifts • group • habits • holocaust survivor • humanity • individuate • inherit • insanity • jealous • let go • manifestation • mastery • mother • non-attachment • parents • past • patterns • release • remodel • sexual abuse • sexuality • shame • struggle • suffer • talents • transmutation • trying to
Ancestral Patterns Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Releasing Cellular Trauma
- for accessing and releasing cellular memory that that is ancestral in nature
- The Core Issue: Discrimination
- conscious or unconscious judgments of others based upon societal or familial collective beliefs
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- for conscious recognitions of habits that are ancestral in nature
Ancestral Patterns Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition .
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.