Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green/yellow
Flower Essence Description
Restoring a consciousness of personal will, Arroyo Willow helps us responsibly create our life experiences while remaining flexibly true to ourselves.
- acknowledging your responsibility for the situations in your life
- creating the most positive reality possible
- owning creative power of thought
- being strong but not rigid
- not letting your energy be side-tracked by others or distractions
- clearing away what is unnecessary
- taking responsibility
- being true to Self
- antidote for feeling the victim
- letting go of rigidity and surrendering to a more flexible outlook
- sensing our umbilical cord to the universe
- restores a consciousness of will
- facilitates a perceptual shift
Patterns of Imbalance
- being easily sidetracked by distractions or others
- creating a negative reality, and then blaming outside forces
- feeling bitterness or resentment for what life has done to you
- feeling fragmented, inwardly scattered
- rigid and needing to control
- bitterness; resentment of self, others, or God
- feeling locked into something uncomfortable
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Arroyo Willow is related to the following keywords:
• bitterness • blame • control • creativity • distracted • flexibility • mind • others • perception • relationship • release • resentment • responsible • rigidity • scattered • surrender • victim • will • spiritual connection
Arroyo Willow is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Arroyo Willow is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.