Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
Defining our purpose is simple but often something we neglect to do. This formula helps us to define our purpose and then integrate it into our daily life.
Contains: Nasturtium, Ratany.
- I am not sure why I am on the earth.
- I want to be able to define my purpose.
- I want to be able to remember my purpose as I go throughout my daily life.
- I want to integrate my purpose into my life so that I am living every moment in alignment with it.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Connecting with Purpose Formula is related to the following keywords:
• career • choices • clarity • commitment • crossroads • decisions • determination • direct • direction • discernment • distracted • doubt • efforting • goals • ideals • intention • life • obligated • off the track • one-pointed • optimism • overadapted • overwhelmed • panic • passion • perseverance • purpose • resolution • self-identity • self-neglect • solution • spiritual goals • steadfast • stuck • undirected • union • values • victim • work • workaholic
Connecting with Purpose Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Decision-Making
- not knowing your purpose or what is meaningful for you leaves you unable to recognize a good decision
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- inability to discern if an opportunity will enhance or detract from your life
- The Core Issue: Purpose
- helps you recognize and define your purpose
- The Core Issue: Spiritual Self-Care
- for finding your life purpose
Connecting with Purpose Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.