Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Buffalo Gourd helps us maintain a deep inner place of healing and calm while participating in external activity. The keyword here is balance, knowing that “I Am the center”.
- balance is the key word
- knowing that “I Am the center” in all situations
- emotional stability and equilibrium
- maintaining a deep inner place of healing and calm while participating in external activity
- balance of inner and outer
- resting confidently into your essential identity
- balanced expression of energy
- soothes the nervous system by finding emotional balance
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling out of balance
- subject to emotional swings during a time of change
- emotionally vulnerable
- overly identified with forces or persons outside yourself
- nervous exhaustion
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Buffalo Gourd is related to the following keywords:
• adaptability • adjustment • balance • centered • change • confidence • conflict • depleted • erratic • exhausted • extreme • harmony • imbalance • nervous • overcommitted • overreact • overwhelmed • panic • redistribution • soothing • stability • unbalanced • uncentered • vulnerable • moderation • passion • travel • adolescence • energy distribution • jet lag
Buffalo Gourd is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- subject to emotional swings, up and down
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- subject to emotional swings
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- For when you are subject to emotional swings during a time of change, or emotional highs and lows that leave you feeling exhausted. It supports you in finding emotional equipoise, so you can feel that you are your center.
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- emotional swings, instability
Buffalo Gourd is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.