Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Buffalo Gourd helps us maintain a deep inner place of healing and calm while participating in external activity. The keyword here is balance, knowing that “I Am the center”.
- balance is the key word
- knowing that “I Am the center” in all situations
- emotional stability and equilibrium
- maintaining a deep inner place of healing and calm while participating in external activity
- balance of inner and outer
- resting confidently into your essential identity
- balanced expression of energy
- soothes the nervous system by finding emotional balance
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling out of balance
- subject to emotional swings during a time of change
- emotionally vulnerable
- overly identified with forces or persons outside yourself
- nervous exhaustion
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Buffalo Gourd is related to the following keywords:
• adaptability • adjustment • balance • centered • change • confidence • conflict • depleted • erratic • exhausted • extreme • harmony • imbalance • nervous • overcommitted • overreact • overwhelmed • panic • redistribution • soothing • stability • unbalanced • uncentered • vulnerable • moderation • passion • travel • adolescence • energy distribution • jet lag
Buffalo Gourd is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- subject to emotional swings, up and down
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- subject to emotional swings
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- For when you are subject to emotional swings during a time of change, or emotional highs and lows that leave you feeling exhausted. It supports you in finding emotional equipoise, so you can feel that you are your center.
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- emotional swings, instability
Buffalo Gourd is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.