Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green/yellow/red
Flower Essence Description
Arizona White Oak helps us if we believe that in order to grow we must struggle. It fosters strength through stability and continuity and helps us to feel deeply rested through surrender.
- activates the strength to move ahead through surrendering to what IS
- fosters strength through stability and continuity
- helps you feel deeply rested through surrender
Patterns of Imbalance
- believing that in order to grow you must struggle
- deeply accumulated tension resulting in a fear to move on in life
- fighting to move ahead
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Arizona White Oak is related to the following keywords:
Arizona White Oak is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set if thirty selected flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the Institute of Applied Physiology.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.