Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: purple
Flower Essence Description
Purple Mat helps us take risks so we can stay true to ourselves and others. For when we secretly harbor our feelings or needs for fear of being rejected or ridiculed if they were openly exposed.
- unconditional self-acceptance and approval
- enhances a relaxed openness, sincerity and communication in relationships
- courage to risk negotiation and cooperation with others without the fear that your essential needs or feelings will be rejected or devalued
- breathing deeply
- staying with yourself, being true to yourself
- finding the quiet place within and feeling connected to the source at the core of your being
- letting anger dissolve in gentleness
Patterns of Imbalance
- secretly harboring thoughts, feelings or needs
- tendency to use manipulative strategies or subterfuge to achieve your needs or goals because of the fear of rejection or disapproval if your motives were openly disclosed
- feeling that others would not approve of the real you
- fear of something important to you being devalued or rejected by another
- self-imposed conditions on your acceptability or lovability
- worried, held in, reserved, inhibited, repressed, angry, sad
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Purple Mat is related to the following keywords:
• anger • approval • communication • conditional • cooperation • fear • inhibited • love • manipulation • negotiate • relationship • repression • risking • sad • secret • self-love • worry • deception • jealous • parasite • adolescence • self-acceptance • intimacy • passive-aggressive • held in • let go • unconditional love
Purple Mat is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Purple Mat is part of the following series or practitioner kits: