Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This composite has been formulated for recognizing, clearing and releasing energies taken on from the environment or from others. It also activates our naturally protective energies.
Contains: Rainbow Cactus, Sagebrush, Yarrow.
- I feel as if I need to clean out my energy field.
- I want support in releasing ________.
- I want to purify the energy in my [home, office, school, etc.].
- I need to strengthen my ability to protect myself and/or release other people’s energies.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Clearing & Releasing Formula is related to the following keywords:
Clearing & Releasing Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Seven Flower Essences for Babies
- temper tantrums (with Crisis - Desert Emergency Formula)
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- temper tantrums (used together with Violet Curls and Crisis Formula)
- The Core Issue: Sensitivity
- Sensitive people are aware of different vibrational disturbances that they may not always be able to identify yet are disturbing to a sense of peace and clam. The Clearing & Releasing Formula is for clearing your energy field or a physical space of all unwanted vibrational disturbances.
- The Core Issue: Travel Concerns
- for clearing any space, such as a hotel room; clearing any disharmonious energies you have taken on from others or your surroundings; "taking on" energies from people (used together with Making & Honoring Boundaries Formula)
Clearing & Releasing Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Travel Kit
Kit with seven flower essences for common travel concerns. Includes a travel-size atomizer.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.