Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
The Single Mother’s Formula offers excellent support for issues resulting from single mothering such as: overwhelm associated with trying to play too many different roles; feeling that there is never enough time or resources for healthy child rearing; guilty feelings of doing too much or not enough for our children. It helps us to move the focus to our needs so that we can then be available in the best way possible.
Contains: Fairy Duster, Wild Sunflower.
- I feel overwhelmed by being a single parent.
- I try to be my child’s father but I can not.
- I feel guilty for not giving more [time/material things/emotional support] to my child.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Single Mother’s Formula is related to the following keywords:
• abandoned • abilities • adaptability • adjustment • attention • authority • boundaries • burdened • burn-out • child • deficient • depleted • efforting • encouragement • family • father • feminine • flexibility • giving • guilt • inadequacy • individuate • irresponsible • martyrdom • mother • nurturance • overcommitted • parents • self-acceptance • self-empowerment • self-forgiveness • self-neglect • self-validation • seriousness • shame • smother • soothing • strength • struggle • work
Single Mother’s Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- feeling inflexible as you juggle the myriad of needs as a single mother
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- giving in to your children's wishes because you are stressed out and it is just easier (use together with the Nice Guy Formula)
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- feeling that the responsibilities of motherhood have left you unable to be playful
Single Mother’s Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Kit
Fourteen composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.