Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white/yellow center/purple spots
Flower Essence Description
Self-mothering brings joy and freedom, healing separation and alienation. We become receptive to human love.
- joy and freedom through being in touch with a sense of integrated self-mothering
- carrying the mother inside yourself
- opening the channel to the energy of the source
- receptivity to human love
- healing the feeling of separation and alienation
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling separated from mothering support
- unable to mother yourself
- insecurity resulting from an inability to mother yourself or give yourself comforting, reassuring messages
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mariposa Lily is related to the following keywords:
Mariposa Lily is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- feeling insecure and unable to give yourself comforting, reassuring messages
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Joy and freedom through being in touch with a sense of integrated self-mothering.
- The Core Issue: Isolation
- feeling separated from mothering support; isolation resulting from an inability to mother yourself or give yourself comforting, reassuring messages
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- feeling separated from mothering support; separation anxiety
Mariposa Lily is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.