Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
When we think that someone else has power over us, Desert Marigold helps us recognize how we actually give the power to them. For taking responsibility and transforming victim consciousness.
- reowning personal power through recognition that you are interacting in every situation in life as an active participant
- taking charge or responsibility for a situation
- radiation of life force
- energizing and balancing of the solar plexus
Patterns of Imbalance
- giving away or holding back your power
- projection of your power to another
- feeling “at the mercy” of a situation or circumstance
- victim consciousness
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Desert Marigold is related to the following keywords:
• control • grounded • polarity • projection • responsible • victim • child • self-respect • parasite • confrontation • power • personal will • power struggles
Desert Marigold is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- no (or very little) concept of how to assert your will in a situation; feeling powerless
Desert Marigold is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.