Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
When we feel inadequate, weak, emotionally needy or detached from the flow of vital life force, Damiana relaxes and restores our radiant fullness of energy and sensuality.
- changing the focus from the mind to the needs of the body and emotional self
- relaxes and restores the radiant fullness of energy and sensuality
- regeneration through the body and emotions
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling emotionally and/or sensually needy
- stress from too much focus with the mind
- denial of the body and sensuality
- detached from the flow of vital life force energy
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Damiana is related to the following keywords:
Damiana is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Pleasure
- out of touch with, or dissociated from, your sensual and or sexual needs
- The Core Issue: Regeneration
- stress from too much focus with the mind; denial of the body and sensuality may lead to emotional neediness
Damiana is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.