Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green/yellow/pink
Flower Essence Description
The “late bloomer’s essence”, Agave helps you own your level of mastery and manifest your talents and strength.
- letting go and trusting
- knowing and trusting your great inner strength and allowing it to manifest and be integrated into daily life
- the “late bloomer’s” essence
- it embodies the universal principle of “owning your level” of mastery and becoming comfortable in that process
- the ability to comfortably express your inner reality and beauty
- indicated at a time when much inner work has been done and now the time has come for bringing the energy of your deep inner connection out into daily life
Patterns of Imbalance
- holding back your gifts or abilities or power
- holding back from trusting
- held back by inhibiting fears
- fear of having your inner core violated
- fear of risking
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Agave is related to the following keywords:
• abilities • avoidance • background • career • closet • comfort • creativity • empowerment • faith • fear • foundation • gifts • hiding • holding back • inertia • integration • leadership • manifestation • mastery • opportunity • performance • personal will • public • reality • risking • self-empowerment • strength • study • surrender • talents • trust • violation • work
Agave is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.