Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps balance an excess or deficiency of the characteristics associated with the water element: emotional; receptive; feelings; compassion; the unconscious or subconscious; intuitive; cleansing; dissolving; no shape of your own; communication through feelings; holding onto emotions; taking on feelings or emotions of others; strong ties with the past.
Contains: Angel Wing Begonia, Lavender Wand Penstemon, YesodFormula.
Useful for those who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- fear their inner world
- need to cultivate and listen to their intuition
- need to cultivate greater sensitivity to others
- are uncomfortable with their feelings
- hold onto their feelings, not allowing them to simply be felt and flow through
- resent others
- hold grudges
- are depressed or moody
- are possessive
- feel emotionally needy and clingy
- are “psychic sponges”
- withdraw into a private, fantasy world
- have difficulty having emotional boundaries
More information about the five elements is available [ here ].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Water Element Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Pleasure
- an inability to understand why something causes you pleasure keeps you from fully experiencing it
Water Element Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Plants & Planets Kit
Our popular kit of 26 composite formulas that provide flower essence support for the challenges and opportunities indicated in astrology.
- The Five Element Formulas
These flower essence composite formulas are meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the Five Elements within ourselves.