Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow/orange
Flower Essence Description
With Spineless Prickly Pear, we discover that all we need for survival is contained within us and that we don’t need anything outside of us to Be. We find strength in vulnerability.
- feeling deep strength in vulnerability
- recognition that whatever IS at a given moment IS your existence
- knowing that “I don’t need anything outside of myself to BE”
- fostering an extremely deep sense of power that knows its purpose
- helps bring a great sense of “I AM”
Patterns of Imbalance
- trying too hard at something
- feeling a sense of lack or of needing something else so that you can handle life and life’s situations
- fear of vulnerability
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• compulsive • lack • fear • gratitude • incomplete • needy • purpose • receptive • sensitive • vulnerable • procrastination • home • career • strength • powerless • disappointed • discontent • contentment • greed • pleasure • cravings • envy • possessive • holocaust survivor • I AM • trying to
Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- For those who cover their insecurity by insisting on approaching all problems or challenges the same way; supports you to find strength in vulnerability.
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For apprehensive, fearful or distrustful animals, especially during or after a move to a new home.
- The Core Issue: Pleasure
- for the fear of vulnerability and receiving pleasure
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- The feeling that you lack something essential causes procrastination.
- The Core Issue: Sensitivity
- Sensitivity may leave us feeling vulnerable. Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus helps us know one of life's greatest paradoxes, that vulnerability is actually a strength. It is only through being vul-nerable that we can allow universal energy to shape and form us.
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- feeling vulnerable or powerless
Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.