Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: lavender
Flower Essence Description
For those who nostalgically cling to the past or to old ways of being, Lilac helps us to let go. It is a cleansing essence that helps us realize that we are complete or finished with something.
- a stimulating, cleansing essence
- helps us organize new energies and let go of the past
- letting go of the past so it is not coloring the present or the future
- recognizing the fact that you are finished with something, that something has been completed
Patterns of Imbalance
- clinging to that which is past
- hanging on in a nostalgic way to something
- hanging on to the past, whether through old memories or through past modes of perception
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Lilac is related to the following keywords:
Lilac is included in the following practitioner kits: