Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: lavender
Flower Essence Description
For those who nostalgically cling to the past or to old ways of being, Lilac helps us to let go. It is a cleansing essence that helps us realize that we are complete or finished with something.
- a stimulating, cleansing essence
- helps us organize new energies and let go of the past
- letting go of the past so it is not coloring the present or the future
- recognizing the fact that you are finished with something, that something has been completed
Patterns of Imbalance
- clinging to that which is past
- hanging on in a nostalgic way to something
- hanging on to the past, whether through old memories or through past modes of perception
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Lilac is related to the following keywords:
Lilac is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.