Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: orange
Flower Essence Description
Pomegranate embodies the primal urge to produce, create, procreate and care for. It is excellent for difficulty in giving or receiving maternal support due to a lack of childhood nurturance. It helps when we try hard but get nowhere because our commitment isn’t total or right.
- helps free feminine, creative, procreative-sexual, and/or artistic-intellectual energies
- for women, acceptance of your femininity
- for men, enhances your relationship to the inner feminine aspect (anima)
- helps give more conscious direction to the stream of feminine creative and nurturing energies
- brings clarity necessary to make a commitment that is right for you
Patterns of Imbalance
- difficulty in your self-image as a woman (for women) or relating to your inner feminine aspect (for men)
- difficulty in the giving or receiving of nurturing, maternal energy
- emotional extremes due to a lack of childhood nurturance
- conflicts about the form of creative expression
- in women, conflict about having a career or having children
- difficulty making a commitment
- trying hard but getting nowhere because your commitment isn’t right or isn’t total
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Pomegranate is related to the following keywords:
• acceptance • anima • career • child • creativity • extreme • feminine • giving • mother • nurturance • receiving • self-image • sexuality • commitment • pregnancy • self-nurturance • conception • emotional expression
Pomegranate is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- emotional extremes; difficulty in receiving maternal, nurturing energy
Pomegranate is included in the following practitioner kits: