Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: magenta/pink
Flower Essence Description
For those who experience a lack of trust or faith in their spiritual connection, Thistle helps us let down our defensiveness and recognize grace in our lives.
- making and honoring your own boundaries through accessing deep inner faith
- feeling connected to people and spirit simultaneously
- gentle strength
- fosters deep faith and trust in spirit
- knowing that it is alright to withdraw at times when it is necessary
- enhances a sense of respect for who you are and what you need
- connecting strongly and surely to spirit
- clarity and focus especially to the spiritual realm
Patterns of Imbalance
- keeping others at a distance
- being defensive
- being stuck inside your defenses
- being over-protective
- disconnected from others; distrust in spirit
- feeling guilty for withdrawing in order to take care of yourself
- lack of trust or faith in your spiritual connection
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Thistle is related to the following keywords:
• alienation • clarity • defensive • distant • distrust • faith • gentle • guilt • heart • relationship • self-nurturance • stuck • trust • withdrawal • forgiveness • realign • Higher Power • spiritual connection • spiritual wholeness
Thistle is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- As we shed the defensive armor that resulted from past dysfunctional relationships, we find ways to interact appropriately with others, and we learn to trust our spiritual connection. Forgiveness and understanding are the natural result. This essence can help us clarify our intention to forgive and then support us in accepting the process necessary to receive the grace of forgiveness.
Thistle is included in the following practitioner kits: