Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps balance an excess or deficiency of the characteristics associated with the air (metal) element: intellectual; thinking; logic; aesthetics; ideas; inspiration; original; creative; vision; detached; impersonal; objective; unlimited by form; infinite possibilities; the seed of a new form; flighty; ungrounded; nervous.
Contains: Fishhook Cactus, Mariola, Unlocking Sexual Grace Formula.
Useful for those who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- are highly intellectual individuals who need a lot of mental stimulation
- live in a world created by their intellect which may have little to do with reality
- are ungrounded and tend to live from their minds
- tend to believe that their mind’s assessment of life is more important than their imagination, intuition, gut feelings, physical sensations, or instincts
- need to increase their ability to plan and organize things
- don’t realize that intellectual stimulation is a need
- feel that intellectual pursuits are pretentious
- need to get in touch with their creative and original thinking
- need detachment and objectivity
- are flighty and superficial
- need to have more freedom or fear that their freedom is limited
- are dealing with great amounts of information at the same time
- obsess over situations or thoughts
- have an abundance or deficiency of the air element in their natal astrology chart
More information about the five elements is available [ here ].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Air Element Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Plants & Planets Kit
Our popular kit of 26 composite formulas that provide flower essence support for the challenges and opportunities indicated in astrology.
- The Five Element Formulas
These flower essence composite formulas are meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the Five Elements within ourselves.