Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink
Flower Essence Description
For self-deception or when we cling to old ways of perceiving ourselves or others. Also for a deep feeling of being unsafe resulting from old traumas. It fosters total knowing that there is only trust, perfection and safety in being.
- cleansing of old patterns of seeing and perceiving
- freshness of perception
- inner honesty and self-acceptance
- seeing ourselves and the world with new eyes
- spiritual insight
- total knowingness that there is only trust, perfection and safety at the very depths of our being
Patterns of Imbalance
- deep level feeling of being unsafe
- holding on to past images of self or others
- stuck in old ways of perceiving
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Pink Pond Lily is related to the following keywords:
Pink Pond Lily is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Envy
- Stuck in self-deception, or holding onto old ways of perceiving things
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- holding on to past images of self or of others; stuck in old ways of perceiving
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- holding onto old ways of perceiving yourself or others, usually due to past trauma, keeps you feeling safe but limits your ability to perceive opportunity
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- fear concerning your safety or the safety of others
Pink Pond Lily is part of the following series or practitioner kits: