Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Mala Mujer helps the positive expression of feminine qualities, releasing emotional tensions and bringing a lighter, more honest quality to our overall self-expression. It is for when we are bitchy, venomous, shrewish, or grouchy. (Guys! This means you too!)
- transformation of the inner feminine aspects from their negative to their positive aspects
- frees emotional expression
- release of emotional tensions, bringing a lighter, more honest quality to your overall self-expression
- stimulates your maternal, nurturing instincts in caring for others
- releasing fear patterns
- loosening, letting go
- deep calming for nervous tension
- giving birth to the self
Patterns of Imbalance
- experiencing and expressing your feminine aspects in a negative manner
- fear of your deep or powerful emotions
- crabby, bitchy disposition
- superficial emotionality (saying things you don’t really mean or feel)
- tough or shrewish exterior covering a feeling-filled interior world
- fear of your shortcomings and inadequacies
- emotional paralysis based on deep level fears
- feeling insecure because of your own or someone else’s erratic behavior
- spiny relationships with people
- pre-menstrual syndrome or hormonal type patterns
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mala Mujer is related to the following keywords:
• anger• bitchy• crabby• denial• difficulty• erratic• excitability• fear• feminine• frenzy• gloomy• honesty• impatience• insecurity• mother• negative• nervous• needy• nurturance• paranoia• pessimism• possessive• projection• rage• release• selfish• superficial• tension• tough• transformation• critical• jealous• optimism• truth• unexpressed• destructive• hardness• hate• irritable• malevolence• moody• gossip• adolescence• extreme• emotional expression• pre-menstrual syndrome• shadow side• emotional paralysis
Mala Mujer is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- jealous of a new sibling (with Desert Holly)
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Experiencing security by having the confidence to deal with our own, or someone else's erratic behavior.
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For pets that exhibit jealousy, either of a baby, a certain person or another pet or animal. It is also excellent for ill-tempered animals.
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- fear of your anger; moodiness and irritability
Mala Mujer is part of the following series or practitioner kits: