Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is for supporting a harmonious transition to motherhood, whether we have “given birth” to new parts of ourselves or given birth to a baby. It easily opens instinctual and intuitive senses to know our (inner or outer) child’s needs and how to nurture them. We learn surrender to universal energy as the source for all our functions. It helps us to softly but powerfully be the center. It supports inner peace and outer giving, nurturing and empathy.
Contains: Buffalo Gourd, Hedgehog Cactus, Smartweed, Yellow Beeplant.
- I am a new mother and I am afraid I won’t be good enough or responsible enough.
- I am finding it difficult to be able to adjust to being a mother (again).
- I have a new [business/project/responsibility] and I am having difficulty adjusting and trusting that I will know how to care for it.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
New Mother’s Formula is related to the following keywords:
• adjustment• attention• authority• birth• child• deficient• efforting• encouragement• gentle• giving• mother• nurturance• parents• self-empowerment• self-nurturance• service• smother• soothing• transition• unable• upheaval
New Mother’s Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Series
A selection of 14 composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Feminine-Masculine Harmony Kit
The purpose of these flower essences is to support awareness of and enhance our inner feminine and inner masculine qualities.