Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
Addictive patterns can show us where we seek self-nurturance in our lives. This formula’s purpose is in: helping us to become aware of our addictive patterns; enhancing awareness of our higher self and greater purpose; changing our responses from escaping to taking responsibility for the situations in our lives; asking for the changes we wish to make; surrendering to our higher power to change what we cannot; and beginning to create our desired reality.
Contains: Arroyo Willow, Spanish Bayonet Yucca, Whitethorn.
- I have addictive behavior that I am committed to change.
- I am committed to stopping (this addiction) and I need inner support.
- I am fasting and need support with my hunger urges.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Harmonizing Addictive Patterns Formula is related to the following keywords:
Harmonizing Addictive Patterns Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- for detaching from habits that are addictive in nature
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- if your overindulgence has become an addiction
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- the main support essence for recovery from addictions to food or exercise, or any other addiction that compromises physical self-care
Harmonizing Addictive Patterns Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits: