Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
Bless the Old-Embrace the New Formula helps us take stock of what has gone on and decide what and how we want to consciously create our futures.
Contains: Morning Glory Tree, Star Leaf.
- I tend to rush off into the new without completing the old.
- I want to be able to integrate any wisdom from my old situation before I start the new.
- I want to honor the old, feel my gratitude, and also bring in the new with conscious intention.
- I want to start something new but I can’t seem to let go of the past or my old way of being or doing things.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bless the Old-Embrace the New Formula is related to the following keywords:
• change • completion • impurity • integration • let go • moving ahead • past • release • transformation • transition
Bless the Old-Embrace the New Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- Its name says it all.
Bless the Old-Embrace the New Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition .
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.