Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
For those of us who feel guilty because others suffer and we do not, Red Root helps us release enmeshment. It is also for situations in which we are motivated by superstitions or other unconscious forces.
- innocence of heart and intention
- brings up the awareness of unconsciously motivated patterns, helping us be clear about our true motivation
- knowing that I am the creative force, I am clear to express my innate beingness
- seeing beyond old fears into reality
- fosters a discriminate, wise, mature perspective
- perception that escapes cultural conditioning and prejudice
Patterns of Imbalance
- vulnerable to or motivated by fear
- guilt because you choose not to suffer and others do
- making yourself “small” so that others are not intimidated by you
- unconsciously motivated
- entanglement or enmeshment with others
- feeling controlled by deep dark forces which you don’t understand or perceive clearly and which you may not trust
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Red Root is related to the following keywords:
• control • creativity • cultural • discrimination • enmeshment • fear • guilt • heart • innocence • intention • intimidate • motivation • patterns • prejudice • relationship • small • suffer • superstition • unconsciousness • wisdom • shame • ostracism • hiding • holocaust survivor
Red Root is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Discrimination
- vulnerable to or motivated by fear, illusion or a romantic distortion of reality
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- feelings of guilt, including survivor guilt; worrying about unresolved issues with those involved; feeling that you somehow deserved the actions against you
Red Root is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.