Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellowish/greenish
Flower Essence Description
For those who experience life or relationships as confining or entrapping, Arizona Sycamore helps you find inner freedom. It is excellent for those who feel confined or limited by their bodies.
- finding freedom within structure and form
- finding that a structure can support, rather than limit, your freedom
- finding inner freedom
- helps bring resolution and grounding to those who feel confined or limited by their bodies
- experiencing life as nourishment
Patterns of Imbalance
- experiencing life as confining or entrapping
- fear of being entrapped within a particular relationship, structure or form
- feeling claustrophobic within a certain structure, such as a relationship or job
- feeling that you are being controlled or overwhelmed by external situations and events that are out of your control
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Arizona Sycamore is related to the following keywords:
Arizona Sycamore is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Arizona Sycamore is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.