Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
For those who take life too seriously and feel that they are responsible for everything and often have an underlying sense of insecurity.
- fosters a deep sense of Self
- willing to surrender to divine will
- allowing the universe to handle the details
- lightening up and integrating play and relaxation into your process, brings a deep sense of inner strength, knowing that you can handle your life
Patterns of Imbalance
- insecurity in who you are
- feeling spacey and frazzled and like you can’t really handle life
- taking life and your processes too seriously
- feeling like you are responsible for everything
- unable to play
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Cow Parsnip is related to the following keywords:
Cow Parsnip is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- overly responsible and lacks the ability to play
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- Excellent to use if you are feeling overly responsible for others, or if your role in life keeps you from allowing yourself to play and relax
- The Core Issue: Sensitivity
- For the highly sensitive individual who has covered it up with being overly responsible. If you are overly serious and are unable to play and have fun, this essence supports you in knowing you can handle your life by turning it over to a Higher Power and by letting play and fun be an integrated part of living.
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- feeling like you are responsible for everything; often indicated for the eldest child
Cow Parsnip is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.