Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: purple
Flower Essence Description
Silverleaf Nightshade helps us in recognizing that we have the power to hurt as well as heal. It is used for fear and paralysis created by our minds that keeps us from owning our own power.
- accessing the courage to cut the appropriate ties in order to support your life purpose and desires
- accessing tough love
- overcoming the fear of owning your own power
- recognizing and respecting the fact that you have the power to harm as well as heal
- shifting from your head to your heart
Patterns of Imbalance
- fear and paralysis created by the mind
- fear of owning your own power
- fear that you will deeply hurt or kill someone if you cut the ties that bind you to them
- hiding behind a family or relationship tie that keeps you from moving ahead in life
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Silverleaf Nightshade is related to the following keywords:
Silverleaf Nightshade is included in the following practitioner kits: