Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink
Flower Essence Description
The grandparent’s perspective opens the flow of emotion without pain, without bitterness from the past or expectations for the future. Senita helps us access from within us a soft, sweet support for letting go of old perspectives that keep us locked into unsettled emotions.
- brings a grander perspective and centeredness in relation to our emotions
- fosters the faith to let go of old perspectives that keep us locked into unsettled emotions
- self-grand parenting
- helps us access great faith, softness and strength
- supports aging gracefully
- helps us embrace our positions as elders
- supports healing old regrets
Patterns of Imbalance
- bitterness about past or future events
- clinging to painful, old emotional hurts and wounds
- old perspectives that keep unresolved hurts alive
- lack of faith
- unresolved regrets
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Senita Cactus is related to the following keywords:
Senita Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Aging
- letting go of old ideas about aging; healing unresolved regrets; appreciation for the wisdom that age brings
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- The "emotional iodine" that takes the sting out of old hurts and helps us see that the perception we have of past events may be keeping us locked into old emotional wounds.
Senita Cactus is included in the following practitioner kits: