Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Birdcage Evening Primrose is for those who are overly influenced by what others think is right for them. It helps us see through other’s projected images and ideals to realize forms of self-expression that are in harmony with our essential nature. It enhances belief in ourselves and discernment of our own unique soul pattern.
- clear discernment of your unique soul pattern and purpose
- helpful in making decisions or selecting forms of self-expression which are in harmony with your inner nature
- helps you see through projected images and ideals of self to discover your essential nature and truth
- trusting, valuing and “believing” in yourself
- changes the pattern “I’m no good” to “I’m perfect just as I am”
- for working with your relationship to yourself
- opening the channel to Self
Patterns of Imbalance
- having some concept of self but not contacting it
- overly influenced by ideals that you or others have created but which do not necessarily fit your deeper nature
- seeking outside sources for guidance or self-validation (believing that someone else knows what’s best for you)
- self-esteem issues
- self-doubt or confusion based upon difficulty in clearly discerning what actions or expressions are in harmony with your essential nature
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Birdcage Evening Primrose is related to the following keywords:
• believing • career • choices • clarity • confusion • crossroads • decisions • difficulty • discernment • doubt • external • ideals • identity • individuate • life • non-attachment • overadapted • parasite • projection • protection • purpose • reality • relationship • self-confidence • self-empowerment • self-esteem • self-expression • self-identity • self-respect • self-validation • should • transition • trust • uniqueness • validation • values • work
Birdcage Evening Primrose is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Birdcage Evening Primrose is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.