Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
When we want to accomplish something but all parts of our being are not in alignment with our desire, Desert Broom helps us to find resolution and readiness to take the next step. Resolution is the key word for this essence, especially when we want to go deeply into a matter but something holds us back.
- helps bring a definite resolution
- centered, gathered together, unified
- helps us attain the state of readiness to take the next step
- resolution is the key word
Patterns of Imbalance
- a kind of apathy
- seeing all the possibilities and not one strong way
- seeing one strong way and not all the possibilities
- something standing in the way of your intention or your desire to go deeply into a matter or into something that’s surfacing
- wanting to do something but all parts of you are not lining up behind that desire
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Desert Broom is related to the following keywords:
Desert Broom is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Apathy
- irresolute; wanting to do something but not all parts of you are lining up behind that desire
- The Core Issue: Decision-Making
- something standing in the way of taking action on a decision you have made
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- At the root of the procrastination is irresolution and infirmity of purpose.
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- an indescribable block is standing in the way of your desire or intention to do something; lacking resolution
Desert Broom is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.