Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: bright pink/white
Flower Essence Description
Bisbee Beehive helps take us to the core of an issue and feel grace and healing energy at a cellular level. It is very often indicated for recovery of sexual or physical abuse.
- facilitates the ability to go to the deepest root or core of an issue or cause, getting to the bottom line of a situation
- feeling grace or healing energy at a cellular level
- excellent for accessing cellular memories, especially repressed memories of sexual abuse
- this essence comes up time and again for those on the journey of healing sexual abuse issues
Patterns of Imbalance
- being at the surface or just under the surface of an issue or situation
- not able to see the underlying issue or root of a situation
- unable to access cellular memories
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bisbee Beehive Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• core • depression • grace • source • intensity • life • memories • release • repression • root • sensuality • sexuality • subconscious • superficial • transformation • pain • cellular memory • held in • sexual abuse
Bisbee Beehive Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Releasing Cellular Trauma
- for going to the root of cellular trauma or memories, often caused by sexual abuse
Bisbee Beehive Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.