Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
While gently diffusing old patterns, Camphorweed brings a sense of purpose and appropriateness, helping us to stay on track, feel grounded and bring things into manifestation. It is excellent for when we find ourselves caught up in adrenaline producing situations.
- feeling grounded
- helps bring something to manifestation
- brings a sense of purpose and appropriateness
- gently helps melt away or diffuse old patterns
- turning away from the selfish to the altruistic
- brings us in touch with great inner gentleness
- easily staying on track
Patterns of Imbalance
- being caught up in adrenaline producing situations
- feeling ungrounded, uncentered, scattered
- caught up in confusion, shame or guilt
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Camphorweed is related to the following keywords:
Camphorweed is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- scattered and live on adrenaline
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- For those who are chronically caught up in adrenaline producing situations the essence gently diffuses old patterns, bringing you a more grounded presence. It helps you recognize your gentle nature and soften a more intense approach to life.
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- Addiction to difficult situations, drama and adrenaline are at the root of your procrastination.
Camphorweed is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.