Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
For confusion, feeling lost or overwhelmed by details. It helps us focus continually in a specific direction and find steadiness with our intention. It brings clarity and surrender into and through obstacles.
- balance of energies
- able to focus continually in a specific direction
- steadiness of intention
- union of personal will with universal will
- clarity of direction
- surrender into and through obstacles
- finding our way back to our own path
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling overwhelmed by details
- becoming easily distracted
- starting out after something then losing your way
- panic because of confusion
- fear of vulnerability
- intending to surrender to universal will but unconsciously holding back
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Pencil Cholla Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• anxiety • clarity • confusion • creativity • decisions • details • direction • distracted • focus • losing • obstacles • overwhelmed • panic • reorganization • steadiness • surrender • union • disorientation • lost • resistance • solution • personal will
Pencil Cholla Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Overcoming Obstacles
- wanting to be in control blocks your ability to overcome an obstacle
- The Core Issue: Overwhelm
- for feeling overwhelmed or intimidated by details
Pencil Cholla Cactus is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the Institute of Applied Physiology.