Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: lavender-blue
Flower Essence Description
For those who have an inability to deal with emotionally charged issues, this flower essence helps enhance our ability to move into and through difficult issues. It helps bring emotional objectivity and transforms attitudes of struggle and difficulty into ones of confident ease and steadiness of intention.
- emotional objectivity
- enhances our ability to move into and through issues which have strong emotional charges
- transforms attitudes of difficulty, struggle and apprehension to ones of confident ease and steadiness of intentions
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling as if you have been off your path and can’t get back to it
- inability to deal with emotionally charged issues or processes
- struggling and finding emotional processing difficult
- struggling with emotional heaviness
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Lavender Wand Penstemon is related to the following keywords:
Lavender Wand Penstemon is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.