Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Hackberry helps us if we have resistance to feeling grief. Sometimes we have an idea of how long it is appropriate to grieve, but our feelings don’t match.
- giving yourself permission to feel grief
- for completing or continuing unfinished or unresolved grief
Patterns of Imbalance
- resistance to the grieving process
- seeing yourself as inadequate for the length or depth of your grieving
- resistance to allowing old grief to surface and be felt
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Hackberry is related to the following keywords:
Hackberry is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoiding feeling grief
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- not wanting to feel grief; resurfacing of old grief
Hackberry is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.