Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
This yellow flower helps us to assimilate and clarify information, knowledge or wisdom. It helps us to bring things through into consciousness that are felt or sensed but not yet known.
- assimilation and clarification of information, knowledge or wisdom
- balances too broad or general a viewpoint with greater detail or specificity
- balances too narrow a perspective with a larger perspective or overview
- clarifying something at the mental level that is not clear, that hasn’t precipitated down into your consciousness
- helps you focus your mental perception to bring something clearly through into awareness
- integration of knowledge which is sensed but not yet fully recognized or apprehended
- may bring about an “Ah ha!” experience of insight relative to a particular issue or problem
Patterns of Imbalance
- difficulty in fully understanding something
- distortions or lack of clarity on the mental level
- unassimilated knowledge or information
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Dyssodia is related to the following keywords:
Dyssodia is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- difficulty fully understanding something; difficulty integrating information
- The Core Issue: Assimilation
- Dyssodia can help you uncover and release blockages that have kept you from assimilating information
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- For helping you clarify information, knowledge, or wisdom when you have difficulty understanding something
- The Core Issue: Overwhelm
- aids in processing unassimilated information and experiences
Dyssodia is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.