Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
This essence is excellent for becoming conscious of issues of ancestral addictions. It facilitates a conscious chance to change patterns that may be latent or active from our families of origin.
- changing from obsessive focus to relaxed, total being awareness
- changing to a new perspective or mode
- recognizing your ancestral patterning, especially in relation to addictions
- separating your own thoughts from inherited ones
- detachment from enmeshment with other’s patterns
- helps in initiating a journey into one’s ancestral past
Patterns of Imbalance
- being consciously or subconsciously obsessed with an ancestral addiction
- tending toward some ancestral addiction, even if not yet actively involved
- strongly influenced or controlled by ancestral patterns
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Morning Glory Tree is related to the following keywords:
• addiction • ancestral • conscious • control • cultural • enmeshment • family • inherit • mind • obsession • past • parents • patterns • relaxing • subconscious • unconsciousness • non-attachment • release
Morning Glory Tree is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).