Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white/lavender
Flower Essence Description
For those with a compulsion or addiction for sweet things, this essence helps us untangle our association of sweet things with a sense of reward. It is excellent for helping us to clarify the difference between desire and self-nurturance.
- helps take us to a perception that is illuminated and light
- seeing how beautiful we really are
- for those who were rewarded for good behavior with sugar or sweets, this essence helps us untangle our association between sweets and self-nurturance
- transcending our present perception
Patterns of Imbalance
- addiction to sweet things or chocolate
- feeling dirty or disgusting
- feeling locked into something uncomfortable
- not wanting to deal with yourself
- not wanting to see what is inside because you are sure that you are not worthy
- self-hatred, shame
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Hairy Larkspur is related to the following keywords:
Hairy Larkspur is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- craves sweets or carbohydrates
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- feeling compelled or addicted to eating sweet things, chocolate or high-carbohydrate foods
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- addiction to, or craving for sweet things
Hairy Larkspur is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.