Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white/lavender
Flower Essence Description
For those with a compulsion or addiction for sweet things, this essence helps us untangle our association of sweet things with a sense of reward. It is excellent for helping us to clarify the difference between desire and self-nurturance.
- helps take us to a perception that is illuminated and light
- seeing how beautiful we really are
- for those who were rewarded for good behavior with sugar or sweets, this essence helps us untangle our association between sweets and self-nurturance
- transcending our present perception
Patterns of Imbalance
- addiction to sweet things or chocolate
- feeling dirty or disgusting
- feeling locked into something uncomfortable
- not wanting to deal with yourself
- not wanting to see what is inside because you are sure that you are not worthy
- self-hatred, shame
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Hairy Larkspur is related to the following keywords:
• cleansing • purification • self-hatred • dirty • addiction • nurturance • beauty • disgust • cravings
Hairy Larkspur is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- craves sweets or carbohydrates
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- feeling compelled or addicted to eating sweet things, chocolate or high-carbohydrate foods
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- addiction to, or craving for sweet things
Hairy Larkspur is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.