Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Melon Loco helps step down the intensity of our emotions in order to bring us back into our bodies. It helps us have emotional sensibility, responsibility and balance.
- unfoldment and fulfillment of female energies
- deeply relaxing; steps down the intensity of emotional energies, bringing the emotions into closer alignment to the body
- expression of emotional energies through the body
- emotional sensibility and responsibility
- emotional peace
- quiets over-zealousness
- helps create balance
Patterns of Imbalance
- constricted, worried, losing contact with the root of being
- emotional intensity that pulls you out of lively contact with the body
- emotional overzealousness
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Melon Loco is related to the following keywords:
• balance • confusion • constriction • disconnected • intensity • overemotional • overzealous • peace • reactive • relaxing • responsible • ungrounded • worry • adolescence • expressing • hysteria • imbalance • passion • drama • extreme • mind • moderation • objectivity • emotional expression • out of the body
Melon Loco is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Emotional Overwhelm
- for those who live too much in their emotions; emotional overzealousness; addicted to drama
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- for the habit of focusing so much attention and intensity on you emotions that you lose touch with the physical body and other aspects of life
- The Core Issue: Emotional Reactivity
- emotional intensity that pulls you out of contact with your body; emotional overzealousness
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- emotional over-zealousness, over-reactive emotionally
Melon Loco is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.