Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps balance an excess or deficiency of the characteristics associated with the earth element: physical; material; form; structure; the ability to manifest an idea; practical sense; building; determined; holding on; grounded; anchored; stable; cautious; careful; conservative; steady; consistent; slow but sure; stubborn; obstinate; rigid; obsessed.
Contains: Apple, Canyon Grapevine, Thistle.
Useful for those who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- cannot get projects from the idea stage into manifestation
- need stability and consistency in their lives
- need to consider an action before initiating it
- are not grounded
- need to cultivate a greater consciousness of their physical senses
- need to be able to listen to their gut reactions
- tend to live with their heads in the clouds
- are so focused on details and efficiency that the end goal is not achieved
- need determination and the ability to stick to a project or process
- have difficulty completing things
- don’t want to change
- those who like change just to have excitement
- are rigid or set in their ways
- are impatient
- act rashly or too quickly
- need to learn timing
- need to develop common sense
More information about the five elements is available [ here ].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Earth Element Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Plants & Planets Kit
Our popular composite formulas that provide flower essence support for the challenges and opportunities indicated in astrology.
- The Five Element Formulas
These flower essence composite formulas are meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the Five Elements within ourselves.