Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
This flower essence helps us to be in touch with our natural rhythms and cycles, both physically and emotionally. It is for those who have a taskmaster attitude towards themselves that creates blockages to the natural flow of life energy, and may manifest in joint tension or rigidity. It is excellent for those who are overly controlled.
- allowing life’s energies to flow freely
- being in touch and in tune with your natural rhythms and cycles
- being spontaneously appropriate
- flowing with your natural rhythms of work and play
- giving yourself the time and space needed for convalescence
- it can help still a frenetic mind
- opening a field of white light around you which creates time, space, and an openness for you to find new ways and rightness
- provides centering against forces of dissolution
- relaxation of effort and enjoyment of process
- relaxes and energetically opens the joints of the body
- relinquishing rigid mental control of yourself to discover innate rhythms of energy expression
Patterns of Imbalance
- blockages to the flow of life’s energies through having a taskmaster attitude toward yourself
- fear of being oppressed by your body and it’s functions or needs
- overly controlled, especially through mental exertion
- tension in the joints of your body
- holding your nose to the grindstone
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Prickle Poppy is related to the following keywords:
Prickle Poppy is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Apathy
- for suppression of your passion, especially through "holding your nose to the grindstone"
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- For awareness of your own personal cycles of rest, relaxation and play, especially when you have a "taskmaster" attitude towards yourself
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- blockages to seeing opportunities because you are unaware of the greater cycles of your life
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- out of touch with your body's natural rhythms of work, play and rest
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- pushing and forcing yourself in a way that is not supportive to your health and well-being; taskmaster attitude
Prickle Poppy is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.