Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is an essence that extends our awareness to pure simplicity, light-heartedness and playfulness when we take ourselves and our processes too seriously. This formula assists our ability to transcend pain and negative entanglement. The Elf manifests in times of darkness as hope.
Contains: Bright Star, Wild Buckwheat.
- I am too serious in my life.
- I wish I could laugh and have more fun.
- I want to be able to see my life as a playful event.
This composite formulas contains the following flower essences:
Bright Star, Wild Buckwheat
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
A Way to the Elf Formula is related to the following keywords:
• child • depression • despair • fun • gloomy • hope • humor • inventive • joy • obsession • optimism • play • seriousness • simplicity • spontaneity
A Way to the Elf Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- unable to play, have fun, make jokes
- The Core Issue: Play
- helps you extend your awareness to light-heartedness and playfulness when you take yourself and your processes too seriously
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- inability to allow yourself to be silly or playful
A Way to the Elf Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition .
- Gift of the Masculine Series
A selection of 12 composite formulas that awaken the gift of our inner masculine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Feminine-Masculine Harmony Kit
The purpose of these flower essences is to support awareness of and enhance our inner feminine and inner masculine qualities.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.