Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellowish-white
Flower Essence Description
Mountain Mahogany provides a gentle but firm push toward our next stage of development. Helpful when we become complacent.
- being directed from within by the sacred, not the ego
- a gentle but firm push to move onward to the next level of inner development
- surrendering to universal timing while moving forward
Patterns of Imbalance
- pushing and trying to make things happen
- believing that expression of our “masculine” qualities means aggression
- being stuck or complacent at a certain plateau in your development
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mountain Mahogany is related to the following keywords:
• capability• aggression• assertive• challenge• connection• direction• efforting• ego• father• manifestation• masculine• motivation• procrastination• pushing• risking• self-judgment• spontaneity• stuck• surrender• timing• will• work• abilities• career• inertia• ambition• competition• laziness• sluggish• pride• complacency• adolescence• self-assertive• action• destructive• stimulating• unmotivated• violence• moving ahead• personal will• trying to
Mountain Mahogany is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- comfortable being at home and reluctant to go to school
- The Core Issue: Envy
- Feeling stuck, unmotivated, unable to move ahead and attempt to manifest what you want
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For pets that are too agressive.
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- The desire to stay with what is comfortable and familiar is at the root of the procrastination.
Mountain Mahogany is part of the following series or practitioner kits: