Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellowish-white
Flower Essence Description
Mountain Mahogany provides a gentle but firm push toward our next stage of development. Helpful when we become complacent.
- being directed from within by the sacred, not the ego
- a gentle but firm push to move onward to the next level of inner development
- surrendering to universal timing while moving forward
Patterns of Imbalance
- pushing and trying to make things happen
- believing that expression of our “masculine” qualities means aggression
- being stuck or complacent at a certain plateau in your development
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mountain Mahogany is related to the following keywords:
• capability • aggression • assertive • challenge • connection • direction • efforting • ego • father • manifestation • masculine • motivation • procrastination • pushing • risking • self-judgment • spontaneity • stuck • surrender • timing • will • work • abilities • career • inertia • ambition • competition • laziness • sluggish • pride • complacency • adolescence • self-assertive • action • destructive • stimulating • unmotivated • violence • moving ahead • personal will • trying to
Mountain Mahogany is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- comfortable being at home and reluctant to go to school
- The Core Issue: Envy
- Feeling stuck, unmotivated, unable to move ahead and attempt to manifest what you want
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For pets that are too agressive.
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- The desire to stay with what is comfortable and familiar is at the root of the procrastination.
Mountain Mahogany is included in the following practitioner kits: