Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Powerful energy is released as repressed feelings of inadequacy and inferiority are unlocked. Helps us accept our shadow side so that it becomes a source of strength and confidence.
- the shadow side becomes a source of strength and confidence
- unconditional acceptance of others
- unlocking deep strength as a result of releasing and expressing
- strength, determination and deep energy reserves to move ahead in life
- similar to Saguaro Cactus, yet the strength is more from a powerful accessing of the inner feminine
Patterns of Imbalance
- struggles with the dark side of yourself, trying to run away from it or deny it
- seeing the dark-side in someone else and thinking it is the essential nature of that person
- feeling inadequate, deep shame, inferior, deficient
- “I can’t make it”
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Cardon Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• acceptance • confidence • dark • deficient • denial • determination • expressing • feminine • grounded • inadequacy • inferiority • strength • perseverance • release • repression • security • shame • endurance • pain • giving up • personal will • run away • shadow side • unconditional love
Cardon Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.