Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Powerful energy is released as repressed feelings of inadequacy and inferiority are unlocked. Helps us accept our shadow side so that it becomes a source of strength and confidence.
- the shadow side becomes a source of strength and confidence
- unconditional acceptance of others
- unlocking deep strength as a result of releasing and expressing
- strength, determination and deep energy reserves to move ahead in life
- similar to Saguaro Cactus, yet the strength is more from a powerful accessing of the inner feminine
Patterns of Imbalance
- struggles with the dark side of yourself, trying to run away from it or deny it
- seeing the dark-side in someone else and thinking it is the essential nature of that person
- feeling inadequate, deep shame, inferior, deficient
- “I can’t make it”
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Cardon Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• acceptance• confidence• dark• deficient• denial• determination• expressing• feminine• grounded• inadequacy• inferiority• strength• perseverance• release• repression• security• shame• endurance• pain• giving up• personal will• run away• shadow side• unconditional love
Cardon Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.