Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Compass Barrel Cactus helps us move through an emotional state by lightening up and letting go, trusting our inner wisdom to point the way.
- commitment to moving beyond an emotionally “stuck” space
- in touch with the joy that is under the surface at all times
- lightening up and letting go
- clarity and ability to focus in the area that is a bridge between the mind and the feelings, where the mind reacts to the feelings
- allowing mind and feelings to be equal partners
- contacting deep inner wisdom
Patterns of Imbalance
- grumbly, complaining
- holding on to anger or resentment
- unwilling to move through and beyond an emotional state
- taking yourself and life too seriously
- judging your feelings
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Compass Barrel Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• anger • clarity • commitment • delight • fun • heart • joy • lightening • mind • optimism • patience • peace • release • resentment • security • self-judgment • seriousness • spontaneity • trust • unwilling • wisdom • child • complain • adolescence • flexibility • passive-aggressive • stubbornness • let go
Compass Barrel Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- Refusal to move beyond an emotionally stuck place keeps you from joy and play
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- holding onto anger or other feelings and not letting them flow
- The Core Issue: Play
- not having fun because you are unwilling to move through and beyond an emotional state
- The Core Issue: Resentment
- holding on to anger or resentment; feeling stuck
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- taking your emotions too seriously
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- holding on to anger and resentment
Compass Barrel Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.