Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Compass Barrel Cactus helps us move through an emotional state by lightening up and letting go, trusting our inner wisdom to point the way.
- commitment to moving beyond an emotionally “stuck” space
- in touch with the joy that is under the surface at all times
- lightening up and letting go
- clarity and ability to focus in the area that is a bridge between the mind and the feelings, where the mind reacts to the feelings
- allowing mind and feelings to be equal partners
- contacting deep inner wisdom
Patterns of Imbalance
- grumbly, complaining
- holding on to anger or resentment
- unwilling to move through and beyond an emotional state
- taking yourself and life too seriously
- judging your feelings
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Compass Barrel Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• anger • clarity • commitment • delight • fun • heart • joy • lightening • mind • optimism • patience • peace • release • resentment • security • self-judgment • seriousness • spontaneity • trust • unwilling • wisdom • child • complain • adolescence • flexibility • passive-aggressive • stubbornness • let go
Compass Barrel Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- Refusal to move beyond an emotionally stuck place keeps you from joy and play
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- holding onto anger or other feelings and not letting them flow
- The Core Issue: Play
- not having fun because you are unwilling to move through and beyond an emotional state
- The Core Issue: Resentment
- holding on to anger or resentment; feeling stuck
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- taking your emotions too seriously
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- holding on to anger and resentment
Compass Barrel Cactus is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.