Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Cliff Rose helps us unite our will, our intention and the power to act. It is for those of us who are always meaning to manifest an altruistic goal but never quite manage to do so.
- the energy of movement behind your intentions
- uniting all parts of yourself including your will, intention, and the power to act
- facilitates clarity about your intentions and motivations
- helps keep you connected to the “the source” and bring that quality of energy into a manifested form
- bringing your “spiritual” energy into everyday situations
- facilitates movement to your true intentions
Patterns of Imbalance
- always meaning to manifest some creative idea or project but never quite following through due to a lack of clarity about your intentions
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Cliff Rose is related to the following keywords:
• action • ambiguity • creativity • focus • intention • manifestation • motivation • mundane • unfocused • union • unclear • unmotivated • unwilling • will • clarity • procrastination • deceit • goals • idealism • ideals • pleasure • altruistic • follow through • moving ahead • spiritual connection • spiritual consciousness • spiritual goals
Cliff Rose is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- always meaning to start a self-care regimen but never quite getting around to it because your intention is not fully activated
- The Core Issue: Pleasure
- for remembering to set your intention to experience pleasure
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- At the root of the procrastination is the fact that you are unclear and unfocused about your intention.
- The Core Issue: Purpose
- lack of clarity about your intension keeps you from either defining your purpose or using it in mundane life
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- telling yourself that you want to take a particular action but a lack of clarity about your intention keeps you from being fully interested in doing so
- The Core Issue: Spiritual Self-Care
- for bringing your spiritual ideals into your daily life
Cliff Rose is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of seventy-eight of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of seventy-eight flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.