Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pinkish
Flower Essence Description
For those who hide behind serving others, this cactus fosters a deep sense of self-care. It helps us change conditional giving into unconditional service.
- the essence of choice for those who hide behind service or giving to others
- fosters a strong sense of self-care
- helps us access the essence of true service and giving
- helps us clarify why we are hiding and bring the focus back to Self
- helps change conditional giving to unconditional service
Patterns of Imbalance
- for those who hide themselves behind giving to others
- for those who are always serving others at any cost to themselves
- feeling obligated to take care of others
- always putting others ahead of yourself
- doing things for others and then resenting it
- doing things for others and then not having time to take care of your own interests, health, or self-care
- codependent attitudes
- inability to give unconditionally
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Theresa Cactus is related to the following keywords:
Theresa Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Theresa Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits: