Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
For those who believe that they must pay a price for love, or that everything worthwhile is difficult to obtain, this essence helps us to know that abundance is our birthright. It is also excellent for those who are invested in the perspective of good and bad, or positive and negative.
- helps us unconditionally accept all aspects of life and of ourselves without judgment of “good” or “bad”
- understanding that our association or involvement with various aspects of life properly emerges when we recognize that which harmonizes with and complements our nature
- realization that love and life’s blessings are freely and unconditionally available when we are open to receive them
- opens the heart center to the experience of unconditionality
- knowing that abundance and unconditional love is our natural state
Patterns of Imbalance
- belief that everything that is worthwhile is difficult to attain
- believing that we must suffer or pay a price to earn love, beauty or prosperity
- judging certain aspects of life as “good” or “bad,” thereby judging ourselves as good or bad depending upon our association with these things
- limiting our participation or involvement with life to only those aspects which we believe to be “good” or spiritually pure
- struggles with the polarity of dark and light
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Crown of Thorns is related to the following keywords:
• abundance • dark • difficulty • duality • fun • good • guilt • hardship • harmony • heart • brain • love • judgmental • martyrdom • mistake • negative • perfectionism • pessimism • polarity • self-acceptance • self-forgiveness • self-judgment • stifled • struggle • suffer • surrender • work • head • conditional • fear • gratitude • optimism • pushing • resentment • undeserving • workaholic • self-punishing • prosperity • unconditional • discrimination • condemnation • religious guilt • satanic abuse • unconditional love
Crown of Thorns is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: "All or Nothing" Thinking
- engaging in black and white thinking; judging everything and everyone as all bad or all good
- The Core Issue: Enhancing Attention and Focus
- self-judgement and the belief that you are a bad person because you cannot concentrate or focus
- The Core Issue: Discrimination
- tendency to judge everything in life as good or bad, thus stopping the development of accepting what is
- The Core Issue: Meditation
- belief that you have to pay a price to experience bliss
- The Core Issue: Perfectionism
- belief that all things in life are either black or white, negative or positive
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- feeling that you must suffer or pay a price to earn the right to take care of yourself
- The Core Issue: Play
- believing that you must suffer or pay a price to have fun; feeling you must earn the right to have fun
- The Core Issue: Resentment
- for feeling resentment that others are not suffering or paying a price to have beauty, love, or the good things of life
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- projection of your anger onto others
Crown of Thorns is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.