Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white/lavander
Flower Essence Description
With Desert Willow, we are supported in feeling respite and in having a perspective of abundance. It is helpful for perfectionism and inflexibility, fostering a perspective of comfort and ease.
- feeling respite and “in the flow” of life
- surrendering to the reality of abundance
- moving to the perspective of comfort and ease no matter what the situation
- being flexible
Patterns of Imbalance
- a sense of being driven, of rush, of clutter
- not feeling in the flow of life
- feeling rigid and inflexible
- invested in the perspective of lack and limitation
- worried about things not being “just right”
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Desert Willow is related to the following keywords:
• abundance • driven • ease • flexibility • inflexible • limitation • lack • peace • perfectionism • regeneration • respite • richness • rigidity • time • prosperity • stress
Desert Willow is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- worried about things not being "just right"; perfectionism
- The Core Issue: Perfectionism
- too invested in the mind's concept of perfect
- The Core Issue: Regeneration
- for a sense of being driven, of rush, of clutter
Desert Willow is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.